Empira is a collaborative and cooperative effort of older adult service providers in Minnesota working together to integrate clinical excellence and best practices across the care continuum. These member organizations are striving to enhance the older adults' quality of care and quality of life while empowering staff to continuously improve the services provided. Through this collaborative effort, the 27 Skilled Nursing Facilities and over 40 Assisted Living Facilities, all of whom make up the Empira membership, are able to:
- deliver an engaging and interactive strategy to achieve improved quality of care and services
- identify shared areas of interest, opportunities and concern
- provide a broader range of communication and education channels
- implement more innovative and creative programs
- work together cooperatively through the sharing of successes and best practices
- reduce safety and legal risks
- improve internal operations and team work and
- create an engaged resident centered culture.
We post research findings and educational resources on the website as they become available. This website is always under construction, so please watch for updates! If you qualify for "membership" access, but do not have a Username and Password, please contact Sue Ann Guildermann at 952-259-4477 to get one.